Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
• Delicious, sparkling-clear drinking water
• Convenience: Fresh, clean water at your faucet
• Pristine, flavorful coffee, tea and juice
• Quality water for your aquarium
• Cleanly rinsed fresh fruits and vegetables
• Crystalline, harder and clearer ice cubes
• Prolong the life of your humidifier or steam iron
• Spotless glassware when rinsed with R.O. water
• Cost effective: No more bottled water costs
• Better tasting soups, sauces and meals
• Environmentally sound: No chemicals
• Great for family pets
The "R.O." of the system is the secret.
“R.O.” is Reverse Osmosis. This is the natural process which sets the foundation of R.O. systems.
It may sound technical, but osmosis is a natural, organic phenomenon, a process that occurs in
nature on a continuous basis. Vegetation, like trees, plants and flowers attain their nutrients by using osmosis to draw water from the soil.
Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) works like this:
The pressure from a household tap forces water through a semipermeable membrane. This
membrane separates the water at the molecular level. The membrane acts like a filter, assuring the
Reverse Osmosis water has substantially reduced impurities and dissolved solids. This cleaner, more
refined water is then stored in a holding tank, ready at your convenience.