Pro H2O Matrix High-Flow System
Hard water passes through the media tank that contains resin beads coated with sodium ions. The calcium and magnesium ions are exchanged for sodium (or potassium) ions, thus softening the water. When the beads have trapped the hardness and need to be regenerated, the Hi-Flow’s metered control valve charges them with the brine from the brine tank. As regeneration occurs, calcium and magnesium (hardness) ions are freed from the beads, replaced with sodium or potassium ions; and the system is ready to soften water again.
The Pro H2O Matrix High-Flow water conditioning system also includes:
• 6 different sizes 16,000-80,000 grains to fit your households needs.
• Up to six fully adjustable cycles tailoring your system to your home
and families water use needs.
• Flow rates to 34 gpm, Ideal for nearly every size home and family.
• Operating pressure to 125 psi and operating temperatures 110˚F ensure a
rugged, reliable system.
• Coin cell lithium battery back-up with an 8 hour carry over.
• Save water and up to 40% in salt with meter-controlled regeneration, doesn't regenerate until needed.